I have been featured in The Courier Mail, Quest News, The Sydney Morning Herald, Startup Smart, Mamamia, Smart Company, the Brisbane Times, The Melbourne Age, The Australian, on various mainstream radio stations, on various podcasts and in innovation and digital marketing publications. Previously, I have been a media spokesperson for the maternity reform movement in Australia and was featured on prime time television shows, radio, magazines and newspapers in that role. Links to media mentions can be found on my websites.
The following links are to media mentions and interviews I have been featured in since 2016, mostly for my startup Writally:
- Problogger Case study on Writally and my startup journey
- Article in the Brisbane Times, after #Myriadair
- Your Next Chapter Podcast Interview
- Reclaim You Podcast Interview
- I was interviewed about pitching and angel investment on Pheonix Radio: https://usqedu.podbean.com/e/usq-%E2%80%93-unleash-your-career-%E2%80%93-episode-3/
- Writally ranked 3rd in the Anthill Smart 100, 2017
- I wrote another viral blog post for Social Media Examiner
- Writally was featured on Product Hunt
- Gratitude Path Podcast Interview
- Lifehacker: Can Technology Replace Missing Roles in Small Business?
- Startup Daily Profile, April, 2017
- Writally makes the Walkleys longlist in 2017 for our project which is aimed at improving the output and quality of independent journalism.
- The Growth Mentors blog post My $100,000 Mistake tells the story about how a Writally blog post recipe helped business mentor Kevin Gammie make significant ROI for him and his SME clients in just 28 days! He’s now turning that idea into a 6 Figure program.
- BusinessEdge Radio Show in Perth
- Issue 6 of Writehackr.com features a lengthy interview about Content Marketing and Writally. Paid access only: http://www.writehackr.com/
- The BlueChilli blog featured Writally in their Focus on Founders series: https://www.bluechilli.com/blog/focus-on-founders-series-sits-down-with-writally
- Rubbed the Wrong Way Podcast Interview
- HerBusiness featured Writally’s semi-final gong in the Creative3 Pitch comp: https://herbusiness.com/blog/cas-mccullough-semi-finalist-creative3-pitch-innovative-startup-writally/
- Content Marketing Institute announced winners and finalists in the 2016 Content Marketing Awards. I was a finalist in the blog/ad strategy category.
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland have featured Writally on their Collaborate website: https://collaborate.cciq.com.au/startups/our-founders/
- I was mentioned in Webpro News for an opinion I shared about native advertising and content: http://www.webpronews.com/hail-rise-native-advertising-2016-07/
- Was asked to talk on a panel about blogging at the Networx Brisbane event on Blogging for Business: http://brisbane.networxevents.com.au/events/blogger-marketing-2016
- Writally was given a brief mention in this article about the Brisbane burgeoning startup scene in the Sydney Morning Herald: http://www.smh.com.au/small-business/startup/brisbane-startups-find-a-home-in-5-million-jobs-incubator-20160224-gn2akd.html
See more up-to-date media features here: https://writally.com/about/in-the-media/
Books I’ve written, contributed to and been quoted in:
- Quoted in: Cumulative Advantage, latest no. 1 bestseller by Mark Schaefer, 2021
- Featured as a character in What it feels like being born by Jodie Miller, 2020
- Your Brilliant Un-Career: Women, Entrepreneurship, and making the leap, Just One Thing Press, November 2014 (No. 1 bestseller at launch for Women and Business category with 800 downloads in 3 days)
- How to Create a Magnetic Marketing System (ebook), Business and Economics, Content Marketing and Small Business, Just One Thing Press, August 2013
- Expert contributor to A modern woman’s guide to a natural empowering birth by Katrina Zaslavsky
- Chapter in Birth Stories for the Soul: Tales from women, families and childbirth professionals, ed Denis Walsh and Sheena Byrom, 2009